Who doesn’t love egg recipes for breakfast? They’re filling, rich in protein and pretty quick to make. Check out these tasty, for the most part healthy, and easy breakfast ideas with eggs!
A good breakfast can be a very good reason to get out of bed no matter how early it is! And when it comes to having a great start, egg-based breakfasts are probably the best way to steer your day in the right direction. They’re super satisfying and versatile.
Eggs are among my favorite breakfast foods, partly because egg dishes are always time-saving and super filling. That’s why today I’m sharing some of my favorite simple egg recipes suitable for any breakfast style: family morning gatherings, busy on-the-go meals or dishes based on a strict diet plan.
From breakfast quesadillas through breakfast scrambles and easy egg muffins that you can meal prep, this collection of easy breakfast ideas with eggs has everything you need to start your day right!
Breakfast egg Burrito and Quesadilla Recipes
I’m not going to lie, eggs wrapped in bread is my kind of meal. Add some veggies and cheese and I’m ultra happy. Therefore it’s no surprise that the first category in this collection of easy breakfast ideas with eggs is also my favorite. Wraps and quesadillas just have my heart! If you’re the same way – try some of these tasty recipes with eggs!
1. Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito. Thanks to the three main ingredients: eggs, beans, and vegetables, you’ll be fueled with energy for the day, so that you can do what really matters!
2. Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Wraps. Super filling and pretty wholesome, you will love how easy to make and satisfying these egg-based breakfast wraps are!
3. Healthy Breakfast Quesadillas. Loaded with eggs, spinach and zucchini, this healthy breakfast quesadilla is a good source of protein and comes with a good serving of vegetables. Make it from scratch in about 15 minutes.
4. Easy Breakfast Burrito. You’ll love this healthy and easy breakfast burrito with eggs, cheese, vegetables and even some garlic…It’s so filling and absolutely delicious!
5. Vegetarian Egg Quesadilla. Made with seven simple, flavorful breakfast foods this avocado egg quesadilla is vegetarian, easy and super healthy.
Egg Toast And Sandwich Recipes
When it comes to easy breakfast ideas with eggs, sandwiches and toasts are among of my go-to choices! They’re just so satisfying!
6. Healthy Breakfast Avocado Egg Sandwich. You can prep your sandwich in less than 10 minutes using creamy avocado, scrambled eggs, veggies, and your favorite cheese.
7. 10-Minute Avocado Egg Toast. If you are a big avocado fan like myself, there cannot be too many avocado and egg recipes for you when it comes to breakfast!
8. Eggs, Ham, and Cheese Sandwich. This is one of the easiest things you can make in the morning when you have a bigger appetite. Enjoy as is or serve with some extra vegetables on the side for a full healthier breakfast.
9. Mediterranean Avocado Egg Toast. Ready in just 10 minutes this toast comes with a ton of vitamins thanks to the addition of avocado, tomatoes, sweet pepper, basil, and olives. Try your eggs cooked in different ways, e.g. use hard-boiled, scrambled or even poached.
Meal Prep Breakfast Ideas With Eggs
Now, as quick and easy as most of the egg recipes are, sometimes you just don’t have even 10 minutes in the morning. You just want to grab something out of the fridge and eat it on the go. That’s why these easy meal prep breakfast ideas with eggs exist! They’re easy to make, delicious and will store well in the fridge for about 3-4 days.
10. Breakfast Egg Bake. Turn leftover chicken and vegetables into a wonderful meal prep breakfast that you can grab and go!
11. The Best Banitsa Recipe. With crispy phyllo dough and buttery feta cheese and egg filling, this breakfast pie will take you on an unforgettable culinary trip (even if you’re in your own kitchen.
7. Crustless Tuna Breakfast Quiche. Canned tuna and eggs taste unexpectedly good together and are great if you’re looking for affordable high-protein breakfast recipes.
8. Oatmeal Feta Egg Muffins. This savory muffin recipe is a wonderful way to start your day and is great for meal prep too. Store them in the fridge for up to 3 days, they’re amazing when reheated in the oven!
Scrambled Eggs For Breakfast
Scrambled eggs are among the easiest egg recipes and are a super quick and easy choice when you’re hungry! But there is more than one way to make them, as you’ll see in this section of the collection of easy breakfast ideas with eggs!
11. Quiche Lorraine Scrambled Eggs. Switch things up with this quiche Lorraine egg scramble. For this easy egg recipe, you need to do is mix eggs with ham, zucchini, scallions and cream cheese, add to a pan and scramble. Super easy and SO good!
12. Mediterranean Breakfast Eggs. Based on essential foods from the Mediterranean diet, this is a simple super healthy breakfast option with eggs, feta cheese, olives and vegetables.
14. 10-Minute Pesto Egg Scramble. Pesto scrambled eggs? I know, there’s a whole thing going on on TikTok, but this recipe is different. It’s flavorful and easy!
17. Fried Rice Breakfast Bowls. Ever thought of eating fried rice for breakfast? You can with these healthy satisfying breakfast bowls filled with cooked rice, cabbage, avocado vegetables and eggs. And you can meal prep them too!
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Well, I sure hope you found some inspiration and love the recipes when you try some of these healthy breakfast ideas with eggs! If you’re always looking for new healthy meals to make in the morning, make sure to check out these easy recipes as well:
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley, thinly chopped
- 1 large mushroom, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large tortillas
- Chop the mushroom, bell pepper, onion and ham. Mince the garlic.
- Saute mushrooms in olive oil for a few minutes until fragrant. Move them to the side. On the other side of the nonstick pan add the onions, then the peppers. Saute for 2-3 minutes, then add in the minced garlic and crushed red pepper. Stir. Transfer to a plate or a bowl and wipe the pan clean.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the eggs with the ham. Add to the nonstick pan with a little bit of olive oil and scramble occasionally at medium for 2-3 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Put the ham and eggs in the middle of a tortilla, add 1/2 of the sauteed vegetables, some parsley and half of the cheese. Wrap like a pocket and then toast on each side in the pan until golden brown.
You can find the original recipe post here.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 313mgSodium: 828mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 24g